Những bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 12 bao gồm đáp án
Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn giờ Anh lớp 12 Unit 4 bên dưới đó là hồ hết dạng bài thân thuộc. Đề thi rất có thể biến đổi dạng đi một chút ít nhưng lại cơ phiên bản nó vẫn là hình thức này, giả dụ gồm đổi khác thì đổi mới tướng mạo một chút thôi, chắc chắn không tồn tại gì là lạ, tấn công đố, hoặc đến thừa cực nhọc đối với kiến thức HS đã có học.Quý khách hàng đã xem: Đề kiểm soát giờ anh 12 unit 4 5 6
những bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4: School Education System gồm đáp án
Từ vựng Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4: School Education System
Giải bài bác tập SGK Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4: Reading - Speaking
Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4: School Education System
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest. Bạn đang xem: Đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 unit 4 5 6
Bạn đang xem: Đề kiểm tra tiếng anh 12 unit 4 5 6
1. a. expression b. easily c. depression d. disruptive
2. a. algebra b. musical c. politics d. apartment
3. a. mechanic b. chemistry c. cinema d. finally
4. a. typical b. favorite c. division d. organize
5. a. computer b. establish c. business d. remember
Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to lớn the original one.
6. The school library is open _______ all of the students & the teaching staff of the school.
a. for b. over c. to d. among
7. I have sầu just taken a Test of English as a Foreign Language or TOEFL _______ short.
a. of b. in c. on d. for
8. He did not do well at school and left with few _______ qualifications.
a. academic b. academy c. academician d. academically
9. The Minister of the Education and Training Department appeared on TV last night to _______ his new policy.
a. public b. publicly c. publicize d. publicizing
10. He owed his success not to privilege but to self-education và a driving desire for _______.
a. achieve b. achiever c. achievement d. achievable
11. The college offers both _______ and professional qualifications.
a. government b. experience c. requirement d. academic
12. Fee-paying schools, often called "independent schools", "private schools" or "_______ schools"
a. college b. primary c. secondary d. public
13. In the UK, _______ schools refer lớn government-funded schools which provide education không tính phí of charge to pupils.
a. state b. secondary c. independent d. primary
14. Mathematics, a required subject in all schools, is __ inlớn many branches.
a. grouped b. prepared c. divided d. added
15. Education has been developed in _______ with modern industry and the mass truyền thông.
a. compulsory b. parallel c. selected d. following
16. School unikhung is compulsory in most of Vietnamese schools.
a. depended b. required c. divided d. paid
17. _______ music is _______ popular pastime at many schools.
a. Ø/ a b. The/ the c. A/ the d. The/ Ø
18. To apply khổng lồ _______ UK independent school, you"ll need to have sầu _______ good standard of education from your own country
a. a/ a b. the/ a c. an/ the d. the/ the
19. Education _____ to lớn be the most important element to develop a country.
a. often be considered b. can often consider
c. can often considered d. can often be considered
20. The preparations _______ by the time the guests _______.
a. had been finished/ arrived b. have finished/ arrived
c. had finished/ were arriving d. have been finished/ were arrived
21. _______ in that company?
a. Do shoes make b. Are shoes be made
c. Shoes are made d. Are shoes made
22. Portuguese _______ as an official language in this thành phố since three hundred years ago.
a. has always been spoken b. has been spoken always
c. has always spoken d. had always spoken
23. More than ten victims _______ missing in the storm last week.
a. are reported to be b. are reported to have been
c. are reporting khổng lồ have sầu been d. are reporting lớn be
24. _______ by your father?
a. Did that book write b. Did that book written
c. Was that book written d. Was that book be writing
25. Something _______ immediately khổng lồ prevent teenagers from _______ in factories and mines.
a. should be done/ being exploited b. we should do/ exploiting
c. should vày I be exploited d. should have sầu done/ exploited
26. This car _______.
a. was manufactured in nhật bản by Toyota last year
b. was manufactured by Toyota last year in Japan
c. was manufactured last year in Japan by Toyota
d. last year was manufactured by Toyota in Japan
27. Why _______ on time?
a. don"t the exercises finish
b. weren"t the exercises be finished
c. aren"t the exercises being finished
d. aren"t the exercises be finished
28. No longer _______ in our office since it _______.
a. have sầu typewriters been used/ computerized
b. typewriters have been used/ was computerized
c. have typewriters been used/ was computerized
d. typewriters have sầu been used/ computerized
29. When _______?
a. were computers used first b. were computers first used
c. did computers first use d. are computers first using
30. That machine is useless. It not been used for a long time
a. is b. was c. did d. has
Choose the best sentence that can be arranged from the words given.
31. our I will/ school/ if/ access/ much/ Internet/ we/ to/ learn I the/ better/ has
a. If our school has access khổng lồ the Internet, we will learn much better.
b. If we will learn much better, our school has access to lớn the Internet.
c. If our school has much access, we will learn better to lớn the Internet.
d. If we will learn better to the Internet, our school has much access.
32. exchange/ allows/ computers/ and/ us/ to/ the/ ideas/ connect/ to/ !other/ Internet
a. The Internet allows us lớn connect to lớn other computers and exchange ideas.
b. The Internet exchange ideas và allows us to connect khổng lồ other computers.
c. The Internet allows us & exchange ideas lớn connect khổng lồ other computers.
d. The Internet connect khổng lồ other computers & allows us lớn exchange ideas.
33. sharing/ Internet/ encouraging/ new/ the/ of/ working/ ways/ collaboration/ is/ from/ home/ and/ information
a. The Internet is of working from trang chủ, collaboration, information sharing & encouraging new ways
b. The Internet is working from trang chính, collaboration & information of sharing, encouraging new ways.
c. The Internet is encouraging new ways of working from trang chủ, collaboration and information sharing.
d. The Internet is collaboration & information sharing, encouraging new ways of working from home.
34. need/ come/ to/ class/ explain/ teacher/ sit/ at/ through/ the/ home/ not/ and/ may/ lesson/ to/ us/ the/ Internet lour/ he
a. Our teacher may sit at home & explain the lesson to us. He need not come lớn class through the Internet.
b. Our teacher need not come to class. He may explain the lesson khổng lồ us through the Internet và sit at home page.
c. Our teacher need not come lớn class. He may sit at trang chủ và explain the lesson lớn us through the Internet.
d. Our teacher need not come lớn class he may sit at trang chính and explain the lesson to us through the Internet..
35. access/ also/ we/ use/ Internet/ music/ other/ relaxation/ and/ to/ and/ download/ m9vies/ works/ for/ our/ enjoyment/ can/ and/ the
a. We can also use the Internet download music, movies & other works for our enjoyment và relaxation and lớn access.
b. We can also use the Internet to access & tải về music, movies and other works for our enjoyment & relaxation.
c. We can also use the Internet khổng lồ download music, movies and access and other works for our enjoyment và relaxation.
d. We can also use the Internet for our enjoyment và relaxation to access and tải về music, movies and other works.
Read the two passages carefully and choose the correct answer.
In developing countries, people are sometimes unaware of the importance of education, and there is economic pressure from those parents who prioritize their children"s, making money in the short term over any long-term benefits of education. Recent studies on child labor and, poverty have suggested that when poor families reach a certain economic threshold where families are able to provide for their basic needs, parents return their children to school. This has been found khổng lồ be true, once the threshold has been breached, even if the potential economic value of the children"s work has increased since their return to lớn school.
Other problems are that teachers are often paid less than other professions; a laông xã of good universities và a low acceptance rate for good universities are evident in countries with a relatively high population density.
India has launched EDUSAT, an education satellite that can reach remote parts of the country at a greatly reduced cost. There is also ail initiative sầu supported by several major corporations khổng lồ develop a $100 laptop. The laptops have sầu been available since 2007. The laptops, sold at cost, will enable developing countries to lớn give their children a digital education. In Africa, an "e-school program" has been launched khổng lồ provide all 600,000 primary & high schools with computer equipment, learning materials và mạng internet access within 10 years. Volunteer groups are working khổng lồ give more individuals opportunity khổng lồ receive education in developing countries through such programs as the Perpetual Education Fund. An International Development Agency project started with the tư vấn of American President Bill Clinton uses the Internet to allow co-operation by individuals on issues of social development.
36. In developing countries, ________.
a. people all know that education is very important all the time
b. all parents are rich enough khổng lồ skết thúc their children to lớn school
c. children have rights khổng lồ get high schooling
d. children have sầu lớn work instead of going to school
37. According khổng lồ recent studies, when parents are able khổng lồ overcome their financial difficulty, ________.
a. they sover their children back lớn school
b. they still make their children continue working
c. they have their children work even harder
d. they themselves continue their schooling
38. In populous countries, ________.
a. teaching is the highest-paid career
b. there are a lot of good universities
c. there is a laông xã of good universities
d. no other careers are better paid than teaching
39. The third paragraph is about ________.
a. an Indian education satellite
b. the projects khổng lồ computerize education in developing countries
c. the computerization of African education
d. President Bill Clinton who bought a lot of computers
40. How many projects are presented in the third paragraph?
a. One b. Two c. Three d. Four
Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word or phrase.
AS- and A-levels are taken after GCSEs. They are the UK qualifications most (47) _____ accepted for entry to lớn university & are available in subjects from the humanities, arts, sciences & social sciences as well as in (48) _____ subjects such as engineering, and leisure và tourism. You can study up khổng lồ four subjects at (49) _____ same time for two years, (50) _____ AS-cấp độ examinations at the end of your first year (called the lower-sixth) & A-màn chơi qualifications at the end of your second year (called the upper-sixth).