Bài tập về Trạng Từ trong giờ Anh tất cả Đáp án
Trạng từ bỏ với tính tự trong tiếng anh là tự một số loại đặc trưng vào ngữ pháp giờ đồng hồ Anh. Để nắm vững Adjactive & Adverb in English, mời chúng ta rèn luyện ngay với những bài tập trắc nghiệm về Tính từ cùng Trạng từ bỏ vào Tiếng Anh tất cả câu trả lời. Bạn đang xem: Bài tập trắc nghiệm về tính từ và trạng từ
Bạn đang xem: Bài tập trắc nghiệm về tính từ và trạng từ
Khoanh tròn vào câu trả lời đúngExercise 1:
1. He doesn’t get up early on Sundays. He gets up_______
2. The write can’t see aunt Licy_______ He’s having breakfast.
3. He was a friendly waiter. He spoke khổng lồ the writer_______
b. as friends
c. like friends
d. in a friendly ways
4. He spent the whole day in his room. He was in his room _______
a. the whole
b. the all
c. all day
d. all of
5. Bill is a harder worker. He works_______ than Joe.
b. more hard
c. more hardly
6. Every year the writer_______ enters for the garden competition.
7. The writer had_______ reached the town when the young man spoke.
d. just as
8. She couldn’t find her bag. It wasn’t _______
9. Do you still want them? Do you_______ want them?
10. Both girls write khổng lồ each other regularly. They write_______
d. now again
11. They will travel faster. They will travel_______
b. more quickly
12. Why did they kiông chồng the ball so_______?
13. That was all she remembered. She couldn’t remember_______
a. some more
b. any more
c. no more
d. none more
14. Ted has been worried all week & he’s_______ worried.
d. any more
15. The car was easy to lớn recognize so it wasn’t _______ difficult for the police to catch the thieves.
16. He got such a fright. He was_______ frightened.
c. such as
d. a so
17. It was more than he could bear. he couldn’t bear it_______
c. any longer
d. no more
18. He had hardly had time to settle down_______ he had settled down.
a. no sooner
b. as soon as
19. We were very much surprised. We were_______ surprised.
d. the most
trăng tròn. He brought almost everything in the window. He brought_______
d. alreadyExercise 2
1. Disguises can be too perfect. This means they can be_______
b. quite perfect
c. more perfect than is necessary
d. almost perfect
2. It was too small. It wasn’t_______
a. enough big
b. big enough
c. fairly big
d. rather big
3. It was not long before a helicopter arrived. It arrived_______
b. soon afterwards
d. much later
5. Everytoàn thân around hyên was smoking; _______ smoking.
a. they was all
b. they all was
c. they were all
d. all of them was
6. I used to travel a great khuyến mãi. I used travel_______
a. every many
b. a great number
c. very much
d. how much
7. He was rather elderly. He was_______
a. very old
b. quite old
c. too old
d. old enough
8. It has slowed down considerably. It had slowed down_______
d. a lot
9. _______ Mendoza met Humphries, he lost again.
a. on a second occasion
b. for the second time
c. at a later date
d. the next time
10. She went_______ lớn fetch the porter.
a. down lớn the basement
b. below khổng lồ his basement
c. from his basement
d. along to lớn the basement
11. _______ every industry in our modern world requires the work engineers.
12. He used khổng lồ live five sầu kilometers from school and ride a bicycle to school everyday. Last month his family moved lớn the school neighbourhood. He now walks to school. He_______ rides a bicycle khổng lồ school.
b. no longer
c. not yet
d. not again
13. _______ of the two boys went on a picnic yesterday. They _______ stayed trang chính và watched the Omlypic games on TV.
a. Both/ either
c. Both/ neither
d. Neither/ either
14. Indicate the two same sentences.
a. He works hard in the factory
b. He works hardly in the factory
c. He is at hard work in the factory
d. a và c
15. Mary sang_______
16. A terrible fire spread_______ through the old house.
b. more quick
17. A small child cried_______ in the third row of the theatre.
18. He responded lớn my question_______
a. in polite
19. A breeze_______ touched my face.
d. in gently
trăng tròn. Mr. Brown comes khổng lồ the store_______ for cheese và bread.
các bài luyện tập về Tính Từ trong giờ đồng hồ Anh gồm Đáp án
Khoanh tròn vào câu vấn đáp đúng
1. When he became a teenager he wanted lớn be more (DEPENDENT) from his parents.
2. It was really (HONEST) of you to take that money without asking.
3. If you hadn’t been so (CARE) with that book you'd still have it now.
4. My broken leg means I’ll be (ABLE) lớn go on holiday with you.
5. In many countries it is (LEGAL) to lớn smoke cigarettes under the age of 16.
6. He waited (PATIENTLY) for the train to arrive sầu at the station.
7. The teacher told me it was (RESPONSIBLE) of me to mix off the fire alarm.
8. She’s a very (EMOTION) girl, so don’t play with her heart.
9.Seeing all the crop being destroyed after the storm was very (HEART).
10. Anyone who is (FUN) and doesn’t take herself too (SERIOUS) is (ATTRACT) to lớn me.
a. Funny- serious- attractive
11. The whole stereo typical manly-man thing is a bit (RIDICULE). A lot of girls, deep down, like to lớn see a softer side.
12.However many amazing things happen in your life, you should always be thankful for it, remain humble,modest and (RESPECT).
13. I don’t mind getting a blaông xã eye, or a (BREAK) arm for my girl, as long as she’s there to lớn kiss it later.
14. Zayn is a very (PROTECT) guy, especially when it comes lớn Niall.
15. I’ve tried playing it cool, but when I’m looking at you, I can’t ever be (BRAVERY) because you make my heart race.
16. I hates it when girls act (STUPIDITY) because they think it’s đáng yêu. Intelligence is sexy.
c. such as
17. It’s odd that that girls ask if they can hug me. Don’t ask, do it. I’m just a (REGULATION) guy.
d. no more
18. He hates rabbits. He thinks they are (POINT) and do nothing..
19. When I was 12, all of friends had girlfriends, I felt very (LONE) và awkward, so I asked my mom to lớn date me.